All-Access Curriculum Package
Regular price $1,499.00 USD / school / year
This package is built specifically to help schools meet the Whole Child Wellness needs of all students before, during, and after school.
All materials are accessed online via the CATCH.org platform and include 36-week scope and sequence, multiple options for assessment, and student-facing materials that can be shared to any standard LMS.
The All-Access Curriculum Package includes:
- Comprehensive Health, Physical Education, and SEL curriculum that cover national and state-level health standards
- CATCH’s evidenced-based after school and early childhood nutrition and physical activity program
- CATCH Coordination Kit - provides step-by-step guidance for K-8 schools to institutionalize health and wellness as part of the overall environment and culture
- Live virtual orientation session (recording will also be provided to the district)
- 1-2 live virtual Whole Child trainings for the campus wellness team (depending on district size)
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration with district systems or third-party clients (e.g. Clever, Google Classroom, ClassLink, etc.)