PE Journeys K-8 + Coordination Kit
Regular price $349.00 USD / site / year
CATCH PE Journeys is designed to promote children’s enjoyment and participation of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity (MVPA) during PE classes, recess and extracurricular activities, and recreation time with family and friends. The primary focus of CATCH PE Journeys is for schools to provide quality physical education in which students engage in maximum amounts of enjoyable MVPA during class time.
CATCH PE Journeys includes a variety of developmentally appropriate, non-elimination games and activities that are super fun and easy to set up. Each lesson features detailed instructions for how to play the game and lists the equipment that is needed.
- A fully integrated guide to evidence-based P.E. instruction and classroom management techniques
- Full scope and sequence for a 36-week school year
- Hundreds of games and activities that develop physical & social skills
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL) integration
- National standards alignments for each activity
- Multiple resources for reflection, assessment, and goal tracking
- Interactive slides to support lessons with visual content
- Keywords slides for word walls and vocabulary building
- Activity demonstration videos
- On-demand training and Inclusion Guide with adaptations for kids w/physical and intellectual disabilities
Access to the CATCH Coordination Kit (K-8) is included with the purchase of Health Ed Journeys (K-8).